Oct 15, 2014

Thank you for voting!

So voting for the Martha Stewart American Made Awards ended this past Monday. A HUGE thank you to everyone who voted over the past few weeks! The final count for The Pudgy Rabbit ended up being around 2,500, and I know that the voting process was a bit tedious, so thank you all so much for taking the time to show your support!!

Winners will be announced in a couple of days, so hopefully I'll have some good news by the end of the week! And even if The Pudgy Rabbit doesn't win one of the grand prizes, it was still some great exposure for the shop. I've been getting more requests for wholesale orders, so the crochet kits are finding their way into stores. I'm also happy to announce that I was approached by the American Made team to sell the kits in their Ebay store, so in a few weeks, you'll be able to shop Pudgy Rabbit products in the official Martha Stewart American Made Market!

Again, I can't thank you guys enough for all the encouragement and support as I build and grow my little business. It means a lot and I'm looking forward to what's next for the shop!

No comments :

Post a Comment