Jul 6, 2011

Some New Crafts

rainbow_1

My silly desktop has been acting a fool again, but it's finally working, so here are some new crafty things I made for the shop.




rainbow_2

A set of rainbow monsters. Also high five to my home state, New York, for marriage equality!

bronto_2

A Brontosaurus, which is actually an Apatosaurus, but c'mon. Everyone knows Brontosaurus has a better ring to it. And you can't see this, but as I'm typing this post, spell check recognizes brontosaurus, but not apatosaurus. Clear winner right there.

ice_cream3

And finally, some ice cream! My mini ice cream cones were featured over at www.larkcrafts.com, a site about crafty goodness. http://www.larkcrafts.com/craft-your-life/etsy-finds-ice-cream/ Go and check it out!

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! I love the Brontosaurus and the rainbow monsters, and the ice cream looks delicious--essentially I love everything you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love your new blog header. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hannah, I'm trying to redo my blog!

    ReplyDelete