Nov 13, 2014

New Patterns and Kits!

I can't believe how fast the holidays are coming up! With a couple of craft shows on the way, I've been getting ready with a bunch of new items in the shop.

Coffee Mug

I've been toying around with different designs other than the usual animals I create, so I came up with this goofy coffee mug. I love coffee and I love yarn, seemed like a perfect fit!

Polar Bear

Penguin

Panda

Also new to the shop, a chill polar bear, penguin, and panda. And if you're looking for something to hang on the tree, the snowman ornament is back!

Snowman Ornament

All the kits and patterns are available in my Etsy shop. I also have a kit combo, where you can get two crochet kits for $48. So if you're looking for fun and creative gift ideas, be sure to check out all the designs!

In other news, I'm starting up a shop newsletter, where you can receive the latest updates about new items, sales and promotions, and any upcoming craft fairs. Join the mailing list here or you can use the sign up tab on the right side of the blog.

Hope everyone's holiday planning is going well and stress free!

2 kit combo

No comments :

Post a Comment